What We Do
Nail your podcast strategy, content, & promotion from the very first episode
Creating an incredible show requires thought, flexibility, and collaboration with a podcast production company that cares about much more than just audio.
Think about it. What other marketing channel keeps your potential customers company on the drive home (remember when that was a thing)? Cooks (okay, burns) dinner with them? Starts and ends the day speaking directly into their ears?
With the right podcast, you get to show people that you’re human, and that you and your business have interesting things to say. You get to teach and share. You get to connect with your listeners — and they get to connect with you.
Get expert guidance on everything that happens before you hit Record
Most podcast production companies start working when you stop recording. With them, you get nothing more than editing services (and maybe the occasional intro or outro jingle).
Creating a valuable podcast is about so much more than audio production. That’s why, along with handling editing, we handle:
Podcast Planning and Show Development
It all starts with an idea. Our creative team works with you to develop the show concept, equipment needs, technical needs and production workflow.
Knucklehead walks you through the process of purchasing and using the right equipment, recording your episodes, and submitting content to the Knucklehead Production Engineers.
Our producers are on the forefront of the podcasting industry, and employ the best-practices of top-rated podcasts to put you on par with the most innovative shows.
Post-production Editing, Transcription and Show Notes Copywriting
Our Engineers and Producers specialize in audio and video production. We utilize cutting edge software and studio equipment to make each and every show look and sound its best.
Knucklehead produces your audio branding, seamlessly edits your segments, and writes beautiful show notes and custom web copy to deliver a polished show package on-time, every time.
Distribution, Support and Commercial Advice
Knucklehead assists in setting up your podcast hosting service. We guide you through creating great show titles, descriptions, graphics, and more.
Knucklehead walks you through submissions to all relevant podcast directories such as Apple Podcasts®, Spotify®, and Google Podcasts®.
Our producers can assess your market position, provide ongoing technical support, and advise on how to continue to improve your content quality.
Content Creation, Content Strategy, Branding and Marketing
Knucklehead walks you through the entire process from start to finish. From your branding to episode creation, we even create and re-purpose content from your show to utilize across social media, your blog, website and more!
Knuckleheads editors, producers and designers have over 30+ years combined experience in the realm of media and content creation. We strive to elevate your brand and deliver only the best.
Knucklehead is turn key for podcasts.
Press it ^
Already have a show?
Starting at $1,479 a month.
Starting a new show?
Starting at $4,000 with a min. commitment of 4 months.
Both options receive our concierge level - full suite of tools and services.
• One of our amazing, remote podcast producers, assigned to you to assist with set up, tech support, show flow and collaboration both during podcast sessions and available to you during business hours.
• Audio Editing – our award winning audio engineers will work their magic to make sure you and your show sound their best.
• Video Production/Editing – our award winning videographers and producers will assist in ensuring your show has the best possible presentation whether in studio or remote. They will also take your raw footage and edit it into a video podcast and other content to be repurposed for social media, email and your website.
• Access to our recommended equipment lists, how-tos, content strategy guides, brand guides, discount codes (when available) and our entire knowledge base.
• Participate in bi-weekly collaboration and strategy calls with our team.
• Done for you voice overs, for your introductions, ad breaks and show needs.
• Access to our team of copywriters to produce transcripts and show notes for all of your episodes
• Assistance with content distribution through our social media channels, email and website as well as assistance managing your podcast’s social media channels.
• Content deliverables: We turn every episode into 10+ pieces of content that we help you repurpose throughout social media.
• Gain access to our network of shows, guests and sponsors.
• Allow us to assist with guest curation, we will find guests that help elevate and amplify your show, further your business objectives and synergize with your mission.
• Access to our entire library of licensed music
• Strategy and reach consultation with our strategy team.
• A collaborative design and branding consultation with our award winning and innovative creative design team.
• Gain access to our email newsletter subscribers. (3,000 +)
• Gain access to our sponsorship network.
• Gain access to other Knucklehead Media Group shows and productions.
• Unlimited Podcast Episodes – we don’t limit how many episodes you can upload. Daily show? Great! Weekly? Fine! Monthly? Sure!
• Inclusion in our marketing campaigns.
• Access to our monetization strategy. sponsorships, sales funnel and other methods.
Compare us to the other options
Just edits your raw recordings and sends them back to you.
Budget Online Service
Give generic advice like what mic you need, remove ‘um’s and ‘uh’s and call it good.
Knucklehead Media Group
We concept, produce, and promote a genuinely valuable show for your specific audience.
Your Marketing Agency
Double your budget and your traditional agency will try and figure it out for you.
Already launched your pod, and looking to level up?
We can help with that too.
You don’t need a huge audience. You need the right audience.
Take it from antique stores, Insane Clown Posse, or literally any dark corner of Reddit: you don’t need stadiums packed with screaming ticketholders to build a passionate, dedicated fanbase. With just a dozen of the right people listening to your podcast… you might just level up your business.
Anyone who wants to grow their authority with their target customers should consider podcasting. That said, we find that our most successful clients tend to come from a few similar niches, including:
They need to hear what you’ve got to say
We know what you’re wondering...
Rates depend on your individual needs. Just get in touch to discuss your podcast plans and we can let you know what that will cost. But it’s probably going to cost more than a freelance editor and much less than a big agency.
That really depends on you. How quickly will you be able to feedback on creatives, give us the information we need, and sign things off internally?
We can be up and running in as little as a couple of weeks. 4-8 weeks from kick-off call to episode 1 going out is typical, but if you’re more ambitious with your podcast production style or content, it could take longer to develop.
It’s best to talk it through. Let’s talk.
Absolutely. Get in touch with us and we’ll happily walk you through what you need to get your podcast set up and achieve the best possible recordings.
Great questions. The answer really depends on you and your audience.
Content length and frequency should be informed by your target listener and what they need, but balanced with what is achievable for you.
This is exactly the stuff what we cover in our launch package. We’d be happy to talk this through with you and create a custom podcast strategy for your goals. Let’s talk.
We are a quickly growing team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We love what we do and we we do it with passion.
We help companies and organizations tell their story using podcasts and best practices for content distribution.
Home to some of the top podcasts across multiple categories, captivating coursework on gaining traction with your show and consulting to those companies BOLD enough to #getsomewins.
Check out our Meet the Team page to learn more about some of our team members!
We’ve worked on over 1,000 podcast episodes to date, totalling millions of downloads in a range of industries.
At any one time we could be working with anywhere between 10-20 podcast shows.
You can find some examples of our work here.