There I was…
Scott Leese is the author of “Addicted to the Process”, founder of Surf and Sales and has spent his entire career building and scaling sales organizations at SaaS companies.
Scott’s “Creating Sales & Leadership Micro Communities” Patreon offering is crammed full of value. For $10 you get:
- Audiobook version of his book “Addicted to the Process”
- Direct Communication via text – yes, access to his direct cell number
- Optional Featured Appearance by YOU on The Surf & Sales Podcast
- Tequila Tuesday Happy Hour Q & A’s – rants with a smile
- Personalized Monthly Trainings
- 25% off any surfandsales.com event you choose to attend
- Monthly Livestreams with guests
- Bonus episodes of The Surf and Sales Podcast
- Access to nearly 20 years of unpublished sales training materials
- Monthly Book and Podcast Discussions
It is this amount of value that I appreciate, all too often Patreon communities are filled superficial benefits that produce no tangible value. Here, we have Scott allowing his audience to determine the content and training he provides… direct access isn’t a bad deal either, ha ha!